Outdoor and more ...
Outdoor Unlimited Training is a training and consulting company providing services for human resources and personel development. We accompany your development process from the evaluation of your corporate situation to the training program itself to the follow-ups in your company.
Thus it is important for us to
Life is change and development - and so Outdoor Unlimited Training has developed and focused its competence on training programs with aimed and sustained processes and facilitations. Outdoor challenges building the base of learning processes and making theoretical knowledge actually perceivable. Therefor we provide a non-risk environment to help participants practise their aqcuired skills and develop these to new competences.
We are the right partner for your individual solution, as our programs will be designed and customized right on your needs and goals and can be adepted according to a shift of focus within the process. Individual customer liason is another concern: thus the trainer consulting you in the run-up evaluation process will conduct the training and accompany future processes.
All team challenges and exercises are developed in a way that everyone can participate. First priority is voluntariness to guarentee individual needs and limitations.
- As a founding member of ERCA - the according standards are the baseline for our further developed standards
- All our trainers are experienced process facilitators as well as trained safety / technical instructors. Regular safety-skill evaluation and training and first-aid training are precondition for work.
- High-ropes challenges provide a percieved risk while at the same time being technical safe. Thus alway two trainer will accompany and facilitate a group in high-ropes challenges.
- Founding memeber ERCA - the according standards are the baseline for our further developed standards.
- All our trainers are experienced process facilitators as well as trained safety supervisors. Continous safety-skill evaluation and training and first-aid training are precondition for work..
- High-ropes challenges provide a percieved risk and concurrently technical safety. Thus alway two trainer will accompany and facilitate a group in high-ropes challenges.